Can be used for indoor or outdoor applications that require corrosion protection from chemicals and water. Steeline “SS” Series Free Standing Enclosures provide protection where equipment may be hosed down, is in a very wet environment, or for outside applications and uses. Use these enclosures in applications that are either indoor or outdoor, or in applications that are frequently exposed to liquids or other harmful contaminants.
The “SS” Free Standing Series was made with a #4, stainless steel brushed finish, carbon Steel housing and doors (304-316L), ANSI 61 gray powder paint, a powder paint over phosphate surface, and optional mounting panel.
“SS-Series” Free Standing Enclosure Configuration:
- Single or Double door UL Type 4 and 4X
- Disconnect and Non-Disconnect Enclosures available (Non-Disconnect available in UL Type 4X Stainless Steel only)
- 12ga Steel Mounting Panel (Optional Stainless MPL)
- Padlock Die-cast Zink Handle, Steel Handle or 316L Stainless Handle
- Body Stiffener for added support
- Print pocket included
- Removable center post
Steeline “SS Series” Free Standing Enclosure
- UL/cUL Type 12, 13, 4 and 4X
- UL File Number: E158158
- IEC 60529, IP66
- 12 gauge Carbon Steel and/or Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
Equipped with mechanical interlock on master door, operator adapters may be used to fit most disconnect operators in universal cutouts on flange.
- MPL (Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum)
- Window Kits
- Climate Control options (Fans and Louvers, or A/C unit)
- Dead Front Kits
- Leg Stand Kits
- Lighting Kits
Optional modifications are available per customer specifications and request.