Steeline Enclosure Solutions specializes in designing and manufacturing high-quality electrical enclosures that are used in a wide range of industries in the U.S. and abroad. We design and fabricate our steel enclosures for leading, original equipment manufacturers for a broad range of industries and environments.
Which Industries Use Electrical Enclosures?
- Building Automation
- Food and Beverage
- Pulp and Paper
- Printing and Publishing
- Wastewater Treatment
- and more!
Unexpected Applications for Electrical Enclosures
- X-ray machines used by Homeland Security at border points of entry
- Factory process controls
- Factory automation controls
- Golf course electrical controls for irrigation
- Electrical controls for mining equipment
- and more!
Can Steeline Custom-Design an Electrical Enclosure for My Business?
Steeline Enclosure Solutions can design and build a custom enclosure solution to meet your needs and specifications. Our elite group of engineers can assist you with all standard and atypical enclosure designs. The following are just a few of the aspects that we can tailor to meet your needs.
- Special materials for demanding environments
- Special dimensions to match application and internal space requirements
- Special Human interface applications
- Installation of accessories (Climate Control)
- Special paint requirements
- Special holes and cutouts
- Increased environment ratings: Type 1, 3R, 12, 13, 4, and 4X.
- The highest quality manufacturing standards
Speaking of electrical enclosures designed for demanding environments, please enjoy the following clip from the television series “Gold Rush”. “Gold Rush” chronicles the difficulties and rewards of gold mining in the modern era. This specific clip identifies an issue with a critical piece of equipment, the Washplant. Pay close attention to minute 2:19 in the clip.
Mining is just one industry, among many, that depends on high-quality electrical enclosures capable of enduring high stress amidst chaotic environments.
If you are looking for a steel enclosure to fit the needs of your business, we service all industries. Our attention to quality at Steeline Enclosure Solutions is incomparable. Contact our sales and service department to find out more about how Steeline’s enclosure solutions can work for you.