About Our Facility
Steeline Enclosure Solutions has one of the largest enclosure fabrication facilities in the nation. Our 105,000-square-foot complex in Dallas includes 57,500 square feet dedicated to state-of-the-art metal fabrication.
This gives us the capacity to create high quality enclosure solutions for major original equipment manufacturers and other customers.
This facility houses our complete operations—from design and engineering to shipping and everything in between, including our fabrication operations, inventory and offices.
Steeline Brings Added Value to Enclosure Solutions
Steeline Enclosure’s capabilities begin with an in-house team of engineers and designers highly experienced in creating electrical enclosure solutions across a broad range of industries. We bring to the table many other capabilities that add value for our customers as well, ensuring that our steel enclosure products meet the demand of our clients.
These capabilities, which have enabled us to become an industry leader, include:
• A commitment to quality. To ensure quality across the spectrum of markets we serve we are ISO 9001:2000 certified. Our quality managers work with customers on every phase of a project to make certain we stay on target.
• A real-time production tracking system that complements our personal attention to customer service. This system gives customers the opportunity to check the status of their projects online, around the clock.
• An extensive selection of standard, pre-engineered industrial enclosure designs that meet and exceed the requirements for a wide range of applications.
• Our Modification and Design Program, which helps customers save time and money by modifying our standard enclosures to meet specific applications that incorporate unique features and requirements per client specifications.
• Installation of climate control accessories made by Pfannenberg USA.
• A large business volume that provides us substantial purchasing power and creates a cost advantage to customers of all sizes.
• Warehouse space for customer-provided materials, separate from our general inventory.
• Resources to build and design our own packaging, produce bar coding, and create product labeling that meets customer’s brand standards and mission.
• Continuing commitment to customer service through technical support after product installation.
• Ability to serve global markets, as our engineers are well versed in meeting the codes and industrial standards of other countries.