The “SJB” Continuous Hinge “SJB” Junction Box is intended for both indoor and outdoor usage in corrosive and non-corrosive environments. 4 and 4X enclosures are intended for instrument housings, electrical control enclosures, terminal wiring boxes and electrical junction boxes. If equipment is consistently exposed to water, harmful chemicals, contaminants and liquids, this junction box is intended to protection the equipment under these circumstances.
Door and housing are built from carbon steel with exterior and interior surfaces painted in ANSI 61 textured Gray. Optional mounting panel available.
“SJB” Continuous Hinge Configuration:
- Single door Type 4 or 4X
- Mounting Panel
- 180 degree left hand hinge capability
- Quarter-Turn latch
Steeline Continuous Hinge “SJB” Junction Box Type 4 & 4X with Quarter-Turn Latch
- UL/cUL Type 12, 13, 4, and 4X
- UL File Number: E158158
- NEMA 12, 13, 4, and 4X
- IEC 60529, IP65
- 14-16 ga carbon steel Enclosure/Door
- Continuous hinge
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
- Quarter-Turn latch with Screw Drive slot
- External mounting feet
- Weld nuts provide for internal mounting options
- Optional 14 ga MPL (Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum)
- Window Kits
- Climate Control options
Optional modifications are available per customer specifications and request.