Type 4 door enclosures are intended for non-corrosive environments. If you are looking for an enclosure to house instruments, electrical control enclosures, terminal wiring boxes, or electrical junction boxes, this is the enclosure you are looking for. This enclosure will provide protection against electrical equipment that may be hosed down, is consistently exposed to water or other wet liquids, or may be outdoors.
The “S-Series” Single and Double Door Type 4 Wall Mount Enclosure was made with a #4, stainless steel brushed finish, carbon steel housing and doors (304-316L), ANSI 61 gray powder paint, a powder paint over phosphate surface, and optional mounting panel.
- Optional MPL (Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum)
- Window Kits
- Climate Control options (Fans and Louvers or A/C unit)
- Dead Front Kits
- Leg Stand Kits
- Lighting Kits
Steeline “S-Series” Single and Double Door Type 4 Wall Mount Enclosure
- UL/cUL Type 12, 13, and 4
- UL File Number: E158158
- IEC 60529, IP66
- 14-16 ga carbon steel enclosure/door
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
- 10 ga External wall-mounting brackets
- Door Clamps to secure door
- Standard “3PT”— 3 Point Latch Available
- Removable heavy-gauge continuous hinge pin
- Pad-lock clasp for added door security
- Data Pocket
- Collar studs provided to mount optional mounting panel
- Grounding provisions on body, door, and mounting panel Modification Service:
Optional modifications are available per customer specifications and request.