Will provide protection for equipment that may be hosed down, consistently wet, or in outdoor applications such as sprinkler systems and golf courses. Will protect against highly corrosive environments, electric instrument housings, electric controls, terminal wiring boxes, and more.
The “SM-Series” Floor Mount Type 4/4X was made with a #4, stainless steel brushed finish, carbon Steel housing and doors (304-316L), ANSI 61 gray powder paint, a powder paint over phosphate surface, and optional mounting panel.
“SM-Series” Floor Mount Configuration:
- Single or Double door UL Type 4 and 4X
- Disconnect and Non-Disconnect Enclosures available (Non-Disconnect available in UL Type 4X Stainless Steel only)
- 12ga Steel Mounting Panel (Optional Stainless MPL)
- Padlock Die-cast Zink Handle, Steel Handle or 316L Stainless Handle
- Body Stiffener for added support
- 12” Floor Stand leg kit welded to enclosure
- Print pocket included
- Removable center post
Steeline “SM-Series” Floor Mount Type 4 & 4X Disconnect Enclosure
- UL/cUL Type 12,13, 4, and 4X
- UL File Number: E158158
- IEC 60529, IP 66
- 12 gauge Carbon Steel and/or Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
Equipped with mechanical interlock on master door, operator adapters may be used to fit most disconnect operators in universal cutouts on flange.
- MPL (Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum)
- Window Kits
- Climate Control options (Fans and Louvers, or A/C unit)
- Dead Front Kits
- Leg Stand Kits
- Lighting Kits
Optional modifications are available per customer specifications and request.