Steeline’s “SM-Series” Floor Mount Type 4 and 4X Non-Disconnect Enclosure is meant to be used in hot environments and harsher climates where the electrical instruments or junction boxes may be exposed to weathering.
The “SM” Series was made with a #4, stainless steel brushed finish, carbon Steel housing and doors (304-316L), ANSI 61 gray powder paint, a powder paint over phosphate surface, and optional mounting panel.
“SM-Series” FLoor Mount Non-Disconnect Configuration:
- Single/Double door UL Type 4
- Disconnect and Non-Disconnect (UL Type 4X Stainless Steel only)
- 12 ga steel Mounting Panel (Optional Stainless MPL)
- Padlock die cast zink handle or 316L stainless steel handle
- Body Stiffener for added support
- 12” Floor Stand leg kit welded to enclosure
- Provision for mounting light kits
- Removable heavy duty lifting eyes
- Print pocket included
- Removable center post
Steeline “SM-Series” Floor Mount Type 4 & 4X Non-Disconnect Enclosure
- UL/cUL Type 12, 13, 4 and 4X
- UL File Number: E158158
- IEC 60529, IP 66
- 12 gauge Carbon and/or Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
Equipped with mechanical interlock on master door, operator adapters may be used to fit most disconnect operators in universal cutouts on flange.
- Optional MPL (Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminum)
- Window Kits
- Climate Control options (Fans and Louvers or A/C)
- Dead Front Kits
- Lighting Kits
Optional modifications are available per customer specifications and request.