Industrial Steel Enclosures
A timely, cost-effective alternative for industrial enclosures
Steeline Enclosure Solutions offers customers hundreds of standard industrial enclosure designs—including 915 new sizes—that meet and exceed the requirements for a wide range of applications.
For applications with unique features and requirements that can’t be satisfied with a standard enclosure—yet don’t require a custom engineered design—Steeline offers a cost-effective, quick-turnaround solution … our Modification and Design Program.
The Modification and Design Program saves customers time and money as we modify a standard design platform to suit an application’s requirements, in any of the following ways:
• Special enclosure dimensions
• Special paint colors or finish
• Cutouts and holes in body, door or mounting panel
• Special mounting panels
• Materials, such as 304 or 316L stainless steel or aluminum to meet demanding environments
• Increased environmental ratings: Type 1, 3R, 12, 13, 4 and 4X
• Installation of lighting kits, doorstops and other accessories
• Installation of climate controls by Pfannenberg
• Window kits
• Electromagnetic or radio frequency interference shielding (carbon, stainless steel or aluminum)