Steeline Enclosure Solutions specializes in designing and manufacturing high-quality electrical control enclosures that are used in a wide range of industries in the U.S. and abroad.
We design and fabricate steel enclosures for leading, original equipment manufacturers for a broad range of industries and environments.
As an ISO 9001:2000 certified company, Steeline produces standard, modified standard, and custom-designed steel enclosures that meet and exceed specifications for countless applications, including those that require climate control.
In addition, Steeline designs and manufactures a custom 304 stainless steel enclosure, with a protection level of UL type 3R, to safely house indoor electrical equipment in outdoor environments.
The following questions should be answered by you before we start building your custom steel enclosure. Because we build specifically to industry standard, with UL certification, we want to make sure that whether you are getting a standard enclosure or custom enclosure, your needs are met.
1. What is the application?
- Installation Specification Drive Panel
- Equipment Specification Machine Application
- Industry Specification Process Control
- The application can often dictate the enclosure design
2. What is the Environment?
- Wet Washdown
- Required Climate Control
3. Space Requirements and restriction for enclosure location
- Walls and Ceilings
- Aisle Space
- Required Maintenance
4. Thermal Conditions inside and outside the enclosure
- Both Hot during the day and cold the night
5. Human user interface with the Enclosure
- Ergonomic considerations
6. Enclosure Material
- Carbon Steel (CS)
- Stainless Steel 304(SS4) 316L(SS6)
- Aluminum (AL)
- Galvanized (G)