Steeline’s engineering and design team helps customers design and build custom enclosure solutions to deliver the performance needed for specialized applications. So how do you choose the right application for the job at hand?
Customized solutions by Steeline may include:
• Special materials for demanding environments
• Enhanced environmental ratings: Type 1, 3R, 12, 13, 4, and 4X
• Special dimensions to match application and space requirements
• Applying our EMI/RFI capabilities
• Special human interface applications
• Installation of accessories, such as climate controls
• Special paint and finish requirements
• Special holes and cutouts
In many cases, these options may be accomplished through Steeline’s cost-effective Modification and Design Program through which Steeline can modify our standard, pre-engineered design platforms.
NEMA enclosures house a number of different electrical components from simple terminal blocks, to industrial automation systems, to high voltage switchgear. In industrial automation systems, NEMA enclosures often house motor controls, drives, PLC/PC control systems, pushbuttons, and termination systems. Some enclosures are configured to be operator consoles, while others are designed with flanges for mounting disconnects.
Steeline Enclosures wants to ensure and protect the contents within your enclosure from unauthorized access to the components it houses. We have a variety of options from screw and lift-off covers to single-door clamps.
Tell us where you work, what you do, the intended application for the steel enclosure and the environment in which it will be placed. Our custom modification program will help us and you determine the right enclosure for the job.