UL Type 4 & 4X Mild Steel, Aluminum, 304 Stainless Steel, or 316L Stainless Steel Continuous hinge – Clamp Cover or 3- Point latch with Handle Wall Mount or FMD Wallmount Enclosure
UL Type 4 & 4X Mild Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, or 316L Stainless Steel Concealed hinge – Quarter turn latch or 3- Point latch with Handle Wall Mount Enclosure
The SM-Series floor mount enclosure mild steel/powder painted ANSI 61 Grey,304 stainless steel, or 316L stainless steel continuous hinge – 3-point latch with hanith and without flange mount disconnect cutout includes leg stand kit.
UL Type 4 & 4X Mild Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, or 316L Stainless Steel Continuous hinge – 3- Point latch with Handle Freestanding or Freestanding with FMD Enclosure
Design and build a custom enclosure solution to meet your needs and specifications. We offer special materials, dimensions, human interface, cutouts, holes, and paint with increased environmental ratings from Types 1 to 4X
Technical White Papers: What’s the CE Mark?
What are CE Marks? According to the CE Website, the CE Mark is a requirement for products sold to the European Market. The CE Mark identifies a product as complying with the health and safety requirements spelled out in the European legislation (Directives) and is mandatory for equipment operating in the European Union (EU). Once the CE Mark is properly affixed to your product, it can circulate freely throughout the European Union countries.
The letters “CE” are the abbreviation of French phrase “Conformit Europene” which literally means “European Conformity.” The term initially used was “EC Mark” and it was officially replaced by “CE Marking” in the Directive 93/68/EEC in 1993. “CE Marking” is now used in all EU official documents. The CE marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA.
What Are CE Marks? The CE marking is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives. By affixing the CE marking on a product, a manufacturer is declaring, at its sole responsibility, conformity with all of the legal requirements to achieve CE marking which allows free movement and sale of the product throughout the European Economic Area. (See wiki).
The CE Mark does not reflect any level of quality or any particular forms of testing or certification. It should not be confused with third-party certification marks like CSA, UL, or IPxx.
General principles of the CE marking
- The CE marking shall be affixed only by the manufacturer or his authorised representative.
- The CE marking shall be affixed only to products to which its affixing is provided for by specific Community harmonisation legislation, and shall not be affixed to any other product.
- By affixing or having affixed the CE marking, the manufacturer indicates that he takes responsibility for the conformity of the product with all applicable requirements set out in the relevant Community harmonisation legislation providing for its affixing.
- The CE marking shall be the only marking which attests the conformity of the product with the applicable requirements of the relevant Community harmonisation legislation providing for its affixing.
- The affixing to a product of markings, signs or inscriptions which are likely to mislead third parties regarding the meaning or form of the CE marking shall be prohibited. Any other marking may be affixed to the product provided that the visibility, legibility and meaning of the CE marking is not thereby impaired.
- Member States shall ensure the correct implementation of the regime governing the CE marking and take appropriate action in the event of improper use of the marking. Member States shall also provide for penalties for infringements, which may include criminal sanctions for serious infringements. Those penalties shall be proportionate to the seriousness of the offence and constitute an effective deterrent against improper use.
*Our team of experts are available to review and customize enclosure solutions to match your specific needs. If you do not see a system that filts your requirements, CONTACT US for a custom engineered system.